Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st Symptom

July 26 2010,  I woke up made some coffee and got on the cpu to hopefully find that perfect job I'd been looking for the past month.  After a couple hours I was getting kind of burnt out so I decided to do some yoga(which I was very new at).  About an hour after twist and contorting my body in bunch of different uncomfortable positions my left arm started feeling a little funky.  I brushed it figuring I just popped something out of place during yoga until my whole arm felt constricted and my veins were popping out for no apparent reason.  So I sat on the couch, relaxed and it past after about 5 minutes of discomfort.


What had most likely happened was I twist my neck and arm in such a way that my rib and clavicle pinched my sub clavian vein. Thus causing Thoracic Outlet Syndrome

Actual Picture of my arm at time of blood clot

No comments:

Post a Comment